Recently, Esker announced the availability of an Oracle E-Business Suite connector for its AP on Demand standard application — developed to integrate seamlessly using Oracle standard communication methods.
Now, organizations using Oracle can get in on the benefits of an automated AP solution. Based on Esker customer results, AP automation can help businesses receive and enter invoices up to 65 percent faster, and lower processing costs by as much as 60 percent.
Jean-Michel Bérard, Esker’s CEO, spoke of the integration, “We are helping our customers maximize their JD Edwards EnterpriseOne investment with efficient and seamless solution integration — implementation is quicker, user adoption is enhanced and ROI is rapidly achieved.”
“As we reinforce our presence in the Oracle business ecosystem, we will continue to deliver new integration capabilities to provide customers with even more value as they address AP automation.”
The Value Backing Esker’s Integration with Oracle
- Quick solution setup with communication between Esker’s Accounts Payable solution and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne being fully operational in a few days.
- Invoice posting error management provides support by making information readily available to user’s in Esker’s solution where the issue can be handled if an error occurs when pushing an invoice to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Automatic supplier and invoice data synchronization helps leverage JD Edwards EnterpriseOne data to upkeep full AP process automation.
- Outside AP workflow delivers better business continuity, 24/7/365 access, non-JD Edwards EnterpriseOne user approval capability, easier training and greater user acceptance.
- Mobile invoice approval application brings improved efficiency and on-the-road invoice accessibility for managers.
- PO and non-PO invoice posting are automated and fully auditable.
- Invoice archive link in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne enables users to conveniently access the original invoice image and processing data directly from the ERP invoice record.
- Invoice payment status and information are automatically updated and available within Esker’s solution.
Overall, organizations running Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne need a solution that unifies AP processes and ensures data is timely, accurate and consistent across complex systems.
Learn more about the single solution that bridges the gaps in AP processing to automate, streamline and simplify AP activities, including invoice verification, approval and mobile support — visit our website.