Even with today’s technically savvy culture, offices are still inundated with paper:
- Accounts Payable (AP) departments spend hours processing paper invoices each month — from reception of the paper invoice, to routing it around the office for approvals, to manually entering the data into their ERPs and physically filing the invoice.
- Customer Service departments waste valuable time and resources manually entering paper, fax and email orders — manual entry which often leads to longer service response times, costly order entry errors and little fulfillment visibility.
- IT departments are still dealing with the inefficiencies, hidden costs and functional limitations around maintaining their outdated fax infrastructure.
Luckily, there’s a solution to your paper problem — document process automation.
Upcoming Document Process Automation Webinars
Interested in learning more? Attend one of the webinars on document process automation coming up in September:
- AP Automation as a SaaS Solution: Overcoming Your Fear of the Cloud | Register Now
There’s a lot of myths flying around about the cloud. It’s time to set the record straight on why AP automation as a SaaS solution is a smart business decision.
- Enhancing Visibility & Productivity in SAP Environments with Order Processing Automation | Register Now
Learn how an SAP-integrated automation solution can eliminate the pains of manual order processing and provide end-to-end business benefits.
- Simplification & Security: Building Your Business Case for Cloud Fax | Register Now
As budgeting season has arrived, now is the perfect time to discover the many benefits of faxing as a cloud service, and how you can build your case for deploying it throughout your entire organization.