Does Your COO Know How to Grow Business & Productivity?
For today’s businesses, achieving operational excellence is a top priority to remain competitive and agile — but it’s often easier said than done. The struggle to maximize productivity and increase customer experience ratings, even when business is hectic and growing, is real. Which is why companies turn to document processing automation when any of the following scenarios occur:
- “Our customers send us invoices and purchase orders via email and even fax. These documents take too much time and money to process, preventing us from focusing on more valuable tasks.”
- “Not having the visibility into orders and invoices received negatively impacts our ability to monitor and meet SLA’s, as well as hinders the ability to respond to customer inquiries and urgent requests.”
- “We can can’t keep up with the increased volume of sales orders due to growth.”
- “Completely avoiding data entry errors can be a challenge, and when they do occur they are costly to both the customer and supply chain processes.”
- “We need to look at ways to improve the morale of the customer service team and increase employee retention rates.”
- “Our industry is intensely competitive. Our people, processes, and technology are keys to improving the customer experience and beating the competition.”
What if you could take any of those situations and execute a solution that delivers a 247% ROI and 60% increase in employee productivity even while your business is growing at a 40% clip? How would your COO respond? Read for yourself how PartsTown discovered these and other amazing benefits from automating their order-to-cash and procure-to-pay business processes.
If your COO doesn’t know, be the hero — show them how automation can benefit your business today!