SAP®, or ‘Systems Applications and Products’, was founded in 1972 and has risen to become the fourth largest software company in the world.
In fact, 63% of worldwide financial transactions are processed through SAP software at one point or another.
Why so popular? SAP is a leader when it comes to integrated ERP software, providing industry-specific add-on solutions for accounting, logistics, human resources, technology, and more. Today, 80% of Fortune 500 companies use at least one SAP application.
The Lowdown on SAP Certification
With a plethora of SAP development modules, it is becoming increasingly important for companies and staff careers to gain SAP certification.
For staff, demand for SAP expertise improves job prospects on a global scale. For businesses, SAP certification of additional modules is ever-important to the platform’s functional performance and efficiency.
& SAP Certified Integration
An SAP certified solution provides a secure and flexible integration for an easier implementation effort, supportability and added functionality.
Companies using SAP should look to an SAP certified solution to automate their business documents, and here’s why:
- A single-solution workflow automation for multiple processes
- Reduced manual data entry and errors
- Improved organizational and customer service
- Increased process productivity
- Reduced process costs
- Increased visibility and transparency of entire process
- Compliance with legislation over electronic document handling
Leveraging solutions that are SAP certified provides peace of mind knowing that the platform’s technical alignment with SAP solutions will provide:
- Direct access to incoming documents in SAP
- Outbound communication status back in SAP
- Solutions preconfigured for SAP
- SAP master data and routines leveraged
- SAP technology and application expertise
- Applications developed and tested for SAP
For organization’s running an SAP system, certification should be more than an advantage — but a strict criterion for selection. To find out more about implementing an SAP certified automation solution, check out the eBook: 4 Amazing Esker Launches in SAP Environments.