At Esker, we’re continuously making improvements to the Esker on Demand (EoD) platform. As well we should … it’s kind of our bread-and-butter product. A huge part of the platform’s success is due to the fact that 1 out of 4 employees are dedicated to product development.
However, we’ll be the first to admit: In the past, we haven’t always made it as simple and seamless as it could be for our customers to stay up to date with our ever-changing platform.
That’s where I come in. My name is Joe Hanousek, Esker’s Customer Experience (CX) Manager.
Since taking on the CX Manager position in June of 2017, one of the main goals I instituted was to create improved lines of contact and communication with our customers in order to make their experience as optimal as possible. From here on out, part of that will be sending out updates like this one highlighting the major EoD changes that will benefit our customers.
So, without further ado, here are the latest EoD enhancements:
- A new back-end tool has been added that improves database search performance. This increases the efficiency of processing documents, promotes faster population of views, and helps generate quicker report results.
- Other efforts to improve database performance have also been applied, allowing our customers to work faster and improve capacity as Esker’s cloud platform grows.
- Platform security has been improved with additional threat scans for all documents sent into the EoD platform, ensuring both you and Esker’s platform remain safe and secure.
- Login security and access has been enhanced; this involves changes in how Esker’s support team can access your information. Should you need assistance from our support group, they will guide you through the new process to grant them temporary access to aid in resolving problems.
- Added SSO support to the Esker Anywhere mobile application.
- New visibility into dashboard KPIs are now accessible in the mobile application.
- Added KPI for reporting on the automation rate within Esker. This makes it easier for customers to track the system’s learning improvements over time.
- Mobile ordering is now possible through our Esker Anywhere app. Check out this short video for details on how sales reps can start placing orders on the go.
Keep your eyes peeled for more updates like this one in the future! Also, you can always click the “What’s New” link on the left side of your screen when linked in to your EoD interface.
If you have questions about any of these EoD updates, please contact your sales representative.