Choosing an AP automation solution provider is really no different.
Think about it.
No matter how many fancy features or functionalities are promised, they won’t mean squat if the solution can’t actually work alongside your existing infrastructure.
With this in mind, users of MS Dynamics™ NAV have reason to smile.
AP Automation for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Users
What does this fit mean for NAV users wanting to automate AP processes?
- Improved invoice handling. Scanned or electronic invoices are captured as soon as they arrive, eliminating any delay from the time an invoice arrives to when it’s entered into NAV and visible to the AP team.
- Automatic data capture & verification. Thanks to OCR and other data capture technologies, all necessary information is intelligently extracted from AP invoices, removing the need for AP specialists to manually key-in the data into the MS Dynamics NAV system.
- Simplified verification & compliance. Purchase invoices are automatically matched with corresponding POs and good receipts to accelerate the process. Plus, all changes and user interactions in the workflow are recorded, providing valuable insight in case of an audit.
- Faster access to status updates. An invoice archive link in NAV enables users to conveniently access the original invoice image and processing data directly from the ERP invoice record.
But that’s only part of it.
Because Esker’s solution resides outside of the MS Dynamics NAV environment, it means a lot more advantages beyond AP workflow for everyone, including:
- Mobile invoice approval
- Better business continuity
- 24/7 year-round access
- Non-MS Dynamics NAV user approval capability
- Simplified user training
- Greater user acceptance
The use of AP automation solutions has always made it possible to achieve greater efficiency and transparency within AP operations.
However, for MS Dynamics NAV users, finding the right fit just got a whole heck of a lot easier.